MJCC Adult Leagues
Welcome to MJCC Indoor Soccer! We are glad you're considering joining our community! Our number one priority at MJCC Indoor Soccer is maintaining a recreational spirit within all our leagues. This means safety comes before anything else. If you are interested in learning more about our facility, please visit our FAQs page or contact the league manager, Katie Brown
- Sunday D2 (more competitive)
- Tuesday D3 (least competitive)
- Wednesday D3 (least competitive)
- Thursday D2 (more competitive)
MJCC leagues have no religious affiliation
ABOUT THE LEAGUE:
Next session (Winter) begins the first second week of January! Registration is on a first come first serve basis with priority going to returning teams.
- Team fee: $610
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration
- $8 per team per game referee fee.
- 8 week session
- All games are 2x22 minutes.
- All players must have a valid player card to play, $10 each valid for one yaer from date of signing or a $3 one day temporary card
- Visit our Free Agents page if you are an individual looking for a team
Current teams will have additional notification prior to open registration.
Questions: Contact us at 503.244.0111 or email@example.com