Fitness + Wellness
Our fitness facilities include well-appointed locker rooms, Cardio Fitness Center with a variety of strength and cardio equipment, and several rooms for group classes ranging from yoga to Zumba. Come check out our gym and fitness classes, try out our equipment and design your own workout with one of our personal trainers!
We offer a comprehensive aquatics program. We have a 25-yard lap pool
and a Warm Water Pool which is ideal for relaxation, recuperation, and recreation. Both pools offer ADA-compliant accessibility lifts for those who need assistance getting in and out of the water. Our staff can show you how the lifts operate and can even assist you.
Click here for the Group Exercise Schedule
Sign up for the Fitness Alert to receive updates on class changes and cancellations.
Amenities: Adult Cardio Fitness Center
NEW! MATRIX SELECTORIZED WEIGHT TRAINING CIRCUIT LINE!
• Precor® and Matrix® cardiovascular exercise equipment
• 26 Studio cycling bicycles
• Two Group exercise studios
• IGNITE Private Small Group Training Studio with exclusive
use of rip:60TM suspension training
• Private Pilates studio with two Stott® Reformers
• Individual MYE® digital televisions on all cardio machines
Bring your headphones and listen to music or watch your own personal TV while you exercise!
• Equipped with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and digilock lockers
• Long-term half-locker rentals available ($9/mo). Visit the Welcome Desk for details.
Classes are free to members and day pass users.
No classes on all building closure dates, administrative office closure dates and limited building hours dates.
For information on child care programs, click here.
Intro to Personal Training Package: Get the undivided attention and motivation needed to maximize your exercise routine. Working with a personal trainer one-on-one is a fast and effective way to achieve your health and fitness goals. This is for first time purchasers only.
Three 1-hour sessions:
Member Cost: $109.