The MJCC pools will be reopening on September 29. Swim lessons will not resume right away. Stay tuned for further information.
- Current Swim Lesson Class Schedule
- After School Transportation Form
- Sign up for the Aquatics Alert to receive updates on classes and pool schedules.
- Private Lessons
- Stingrays Swim Team
- Lifeguarding Course
- Stingrays Swim School Parent Handbook
Swim Lesson Assessment
We are pleased to offer free swim lesson assessments to participants who are new to our program. During the assessment, one of our instructors will lead your child through a series of skills to determine the appropriate level. Please call ahead to schedule your assessment.
- You may register online or in person at the Welcome Desk.
- Payment must be provided at time of registration to guarantee spot.
- Enrollment is accepted up until the half-way point of the session.
- On the first day of the session, our instructors will assess each participant to gauge their abilities and make sure they are in the correct level. If your child is not in the appropriate level, we will recommend that you transfer to the appropriate class level/time.
- If a participants miss a class, they are not allowed to drop in to other classes or levels. If a class or program is canceled due to inclement weather or other cause, we are unable to schedule make-up sessions or provide refunds. We will give one voucher per session, for 10% off enrollment of one class during the next program session, even if more than one class is canceled. This voucher may not be turned into a refund.
- Swim lesson registration fee does not include open swim before/after class. As always, all persons participating in open swim must pay the daily admission fee or use their membership card before entering the pools. Supervision policy applies.
All programs operate with minimum enrollment requirements and maximum enrollment capacities. We reserve the right to cancel, change, or combine programs when minimum program enrollments have not been met.
Once a program is filled, a waitlist will be created. You will be called if an opening becomes available or if additional classes are created. If no openings become available after the first two weeks of the program, the waitlists will be deleted. Note: If additional classes are created, they may not be at the same time or day as the original program.
Note: swim diapers with tight fitting waist and legs required for children not yet potty trained.