Yearly Membership Rates:
Commitment Membership (12 month)
Sustaining: $1,800/yr. (portion tax-deductible)
* Discounted memberships apply to: Seniors (60+), students, PJA families, and Vets.
* 10% off promotional rate applies to: OHSU + Kaiser Permanente employees, ASH + LifeBalance participants.
Couple + Family: $150
Adult: (1) person 18+
Couple: (2) adults living in the same household that are in a committed
partnership. A couple may also qualify as one adult and one dependent child up to the age of 25 living in the same household.
Family: (2) adults living in the same household that are in a committed
partnership and their dependent children up to the age of 25. Family
membership may include up to four children. Additional children may be
added to the membership at a rate of $15 per month, per child.
Types of Family Memberships:
· Two adults + (1) dependent child up to the age of 25.
· One or two adults + (2) dependent children up to the age of 25.
· One or two adult(s) + (3) dependent children up to the age of 25.
· One or two adult(s) + (4) dependent children up to the age of 25.
Each additional dependent child is $15 per month.
· Generational: Grandparent, Parent, and Children. Only 2 generations
on a membership. Up to 4 dependent children under the age of 25.
Already have a gym membership?
Switch clubs to join the MJCC with no enrollment fee (Not valid during other promotions. Only applies to 12 month commitment memberships.)
Join a local synagogue for the first time and receive 1/2 off the price of your first year of membership at the MJCC (Not valid if switching membership from one synagogue to another). For additional membership information, call 503.244.0111.
Refer a Friend
Refer a new member for a 12-month commitment and get a month of free membership for yourself!