From weddings and b'nai mitzvah celebrations to auctions and meetings, the Mittleman Jewish Community Center (MJCC) is an ideal setting for your event. We offer a variety of flexible event spaces, available at very reasonable rates, seven days a week. Come check out our options – there's something for everybody, and everyone is welcome.
Located in SW Portland and minutes from downtown, we are accessible and conveniently located, with both on-site parking and access to numerous Tri-Met bus lines.
Our friendly, professional staff work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for you and your guests.
The MJCC offers a remarkable array of rental options. Popular events held here include:
- Auctions + Fundraising Galas
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Conferences + Seminars
- Corporate + Community Meetings
- Dances + Proms
- Milestone Events
- Senior All Night Grad Parties
- Wedding Receptions
Whether you are holding an intimate event for the family, a large celebration for hundreds, or a corporate seminar, we have the right space for you.
- Guest tables and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi and high speed internet
- Audio/visual equipment, including drop-down screens, built-in projectors, and microphones
- Dance floor, modular stage, podium, and baby grand piano
- In-house Kosher catering
- On-site parking