Adult Leagues Info
Welcome to MJCC Indoor Soccer!
All of our adult leagues are co-ed and do not have any religious affiliation.
Play recreational games in our climate-controlled indoor soccer facility. If you are a lifetime soccer player or new to the game, the MJCC soccer community has a place for you! Make a team and join our adult soccer co-ed league or join our free agent list (more information below) for help getting on a team.
|Register by||Season Start||Season End|
|Adult||Oct 5||Oct 11||Dec 7|
Adult Co-Ed Nights and Approximate Times:
Tuesday: 6:00 - 10:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:00 - 10:00 pm
Thursday: 6:00-10:00 pm
Sessions run every seven or eight weeks (sometimes longer if there is a holiday during the session). Session lengths are subject to change and fees will be adjusted accordingly.
8 week session includes referee fees: Adult $706
7 week session includes referee fees: Adult $620
Deposit of $100 due at time of registration with remaining balance due on the next business day after first game of the season.
- All games are two 22 minute halves with at least a one-minute halftime.
- Teams are comprised of 6 players on the field at once. For coed games there must be at least two females and two males on the field excluding the goalie.
- All players must have a valid waiver to play. A waiver is $10 and is valid for one year resetting every Fall session.
The Sports + Recreation Manager will email captains their schedule for the new session about 3 days before the session begins. Schedules will also be posted on Adult Leagues Schedules section of the MJCC website.
Visit our Schedules page to find out when your team is playing.
If you are interested in joining a team, please send the following information to the Sports and Recreation Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name, Male/Female, Phone Number
- What night(s) you would like to play (Adults only) (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sun)
- Strongest position(s) - goalkeeper, defender, etc.
- A brief description about your soccer experience
- Anything else you would like to add
Additonal Information For Team Captains and Players
Co-Ed Adult League Team Captains/Managers are to complete a team registration form online (see Soccer Registration Form Tab under Adult Leagues Information) and submit it with at least a $100 deposit.
Co-Ed Adult League Captains are responsible for the following:
- Paying all league fees
- Educating the players on their team about the rules
- Encouraging the players on their team to play safe, fun recreational soccer
- Sending their new players/subs to the Sportsplex desk to fill out a Waiver and Release of Liability form and pay the appropriate waiver fee
- Checking in their players on the scorecard/roster before each match
- Notifying the Sportsplex attendant of any roster changes on the scorecard/roster sheet that need to be made
- Reading all emails sent by MJCC staff and passing along the appropriate information to all team members
- Designating another player on the team to act as the captain for the day if unable to attend
Each individual player on a team must also sign a waiver form and pay a $10 waiver fee. No individual will be allowed to participate in a league game until a Waiver & Release of Liability form has been filled out completely and the correct fee has been paid. Waiver forms can be completed online here.
All indoor soccer fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. The balance of the team fee is due by the next business day after the first game of the session. A $50 late charge will be imposed on teams paying their balance later than the first business day after their first game.
Plan on being at your first game at least 15 minutes in advance to assure all players are verified.
Email the Sports Manager, at email@example.com for more information!