High School Leagues
MJCC leagues have no religious affiliation
About the League
- All teams must be made up of players grade 9-12 (Freshman-Senior)
- Games played primarily on Saturday with overflow games on Sundays (session is eight weeks total with at least one game per week - some teams might play more games (double-headers) depending on schedule requests and/or number of teams in the league.
- High School League sessions are in Fall and Winter (typically October-February)
- Registration Fee of $641 total ($561 team fee and $80 referee fees)
- Five players plus a goalie; (not including the keeper)
- An annual youth waiver form must be signed by a parent/guardian (high school players 18 or older do not need parent/guardian signature) and a fee of $5 per individual player must be paid
- All games are 2x22 minutes.
- The registration deadline is seven days before a session is scheduled to start.
Please see the High School Leagues Schedules section for session dates, schedules, and scores
Looking for a team/player?
If you are interested in having your child put on a team, please send the following information to the Assistant Sports, Rec + Camp Manager, Carli Rosenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of your child
- Your contact Information
- What grade your child is in
- A brief description about your child's playing experience
If you are looking for a free agent to add to your team, please contact Carli Rosenthal at email@example.com to get the list of free agents that might be available.