High School Leagues Info
All of our youth and high school leagues are co-ed and do not have any religious affiliation.
Play recreational games in our climate-controlled indoor soccer facility. If you are a lifetime soccer player or new to the game, the MJCC soccer community has a place for you! Make a team and join our high school soccer co-ed league or join our free agent list (more information below) for help getting on a team.
|Register by||Session Starts||Session Ends|
High School Co-Ed Days and Approximate Times:
Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: If needed
Sessions run every seven or eight weeks (sometimes longer if there is a holiday during the session). Session lengths are subject to change and fees will be adjusted accordingly.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration
- Be sure to include on the registration form any preferences for jersey color, game times or any other special requests.
- High School teams are required to have one person who is at least 21 years old on their registration form who can serve as a secondary or primary point of contact.
8 week session: High School $641
7 week session: High School $561
Deposit of $100 due at time of registration with remaining balance due on the next business day after first game of the season.
- Co-ed teams (grades: freshman-senior)
- Games played primarily on Saturdays with overflow games on Sundays
- Each session is seven or eight weeks total with at least one game per week - some teams may play (double-headers) depending on schedule requests and number of teams in the league.
- 6 players plus a goalie and at least two boys and two girls on the field excluding the goalie.
- All players must have a valid waiver to play (signed by parent/guardian if under 18). Participation Waiver can be filled out here. A waiver is $5 and valid for 1 year resetting every Fall.
- All games have two 22 minute halves with a least a one-minute halftime.
- High school follows our adult co-ed rules. Please visit the FAQ-Adult Leagues for additional information.
The Sports + Recreation Manager will email captains their schedule for the new session about 3 days before the session begins. Schedules will also be posted on High School Leagues Schedules section of the MJCC website.
Please see the High School Leagues Schedules page for session dates, schedules, and scores.
If you are interested in joining a team, please send the following information to the Sports and Recreation Manager at email@example.com
- Player Name, Gender, Phone Number
- Strongest position(s) - goalkeeper, defender, etc.
- A brief description of soccer experience
- Anything else you would like to add
Want to Rent the Field for Practice?
Important Information for Coaches/Captains
Co-Ed High School League Team Captains/Managers are to complete a team registration form and submit it with at least a $100 deposit.
Co-Ed High School League Captains are responsible for the following:
- Paying all league fees
- Educating the players on their team about the rules
- Encouraging the players on their team to play safe, fun recreational soccer
- Sending their new players/subs to the sportsplex desk to fill out a Waiver and Release of Liability form and pay the appropriate waiver fee
- Checking in their players on the scorecard/roster before each match
- Notifying the sportsplex attendant of any roster changes on the scorecard/roster sheet that need to be made
- Reading all emails sent by MJCC staff and passing along the appropriate information to all team members
- Designating another player on the team to act as the captain for the day if unable to attend
Each individual player (or signed by parent/guardian if under 18) on a team must also sign a waiver form and pay a $5 waiver fee. No individual will be allowed to participate in a league game until a Waiver & Release of Liability form has been filled out completely and the correct fee has been paid. Waiver forms can be completed online here.
High School teams are required to have one person who is at least 21 years old on their registration form who can serve as a secondary or primary point of contact.
All indoor soccer fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. The balance of the team fee is due by the next business day after the first game of the session. A $50 late charge will be imposed on teams paying their balance later than the first business day after their first game.
Plan on being at your first game at least 15 minutes in advance to assure all players are verified.
Email the Sports Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!